Sabtu, 10 Mac 2012

Premium Beautiful keeps you straight! be more confident!


Don’t Break Your Back! Tips to Healthy Posture

evolution.jpg
When you were a child, you may have been told to “Stand up straight!” or “Don’t slouch!” from your parents and teachers. I remember when I was younger, my mother would poke my back out of nowhere to remind me to stand up straight. I hated this as a teen and was determined to rebel for no reason other than to be stubborn and go against what I was told. My purposeful slouching eventually turned into a habit and carried with me into adulthood.
Now that I’m older, I understand why my mother was so insistent. My poor posture now makes me feel:
  • pain in my back and shoulders
  • i am breathing shallowly
  • i appeared to lack self confidence
  • energy was not flowing efficiently throughout my body
  • i often tired
  • it made the look and feel weak

    I have spent much time correcting the damage, and undeveloped muscles, from my rebellious teen years. Like any habit, breaking bad posture can be a challenge, but definitely doable with some attention and practice.
    Many of us may like to improve our posture, but we often don’t know how, or where to start.

    Posture 101

    Posture is defined as the carriage of the body. Good posture means carrying your body in a way that puts the least strain on muscles and ligaments. Poor posture can cause pain in the back and neck, and eventually causes injury. Improving your posture is a great way to improve your image while at the same time improving your health.



    First, let’s go over some of the things that contribute to poor posture. Most of them are fixable, and others (like pregnancy) eventually go away on their own.
    • poor habits-sitting and standing incorrectly
    • weakened muscles
    • obesity-the extra weight strains the muscles
    • pregnancy
    • improper shoes
    • reduced muscles and joint flexibility

    Benefits of Good Posture

    • Standing and sitting correctly prevents strain and overuse, and helps prevent back, neck, and muscle pain
    • Good posture helps the muscles work more efficiently, which helps prevent fatigue.
    • Most importantly, I have found that I can breathe deeply from my belly (my core). The energy I get from a deep breath is what keeps me going during the day.
    • The physical benefits are many, but there are other side benefits to good posture. When you stand properly, the body looks aligned, looks slimmer, and generally looks better. Good posture can also help you feel more confident – because you look and feel better, your confidence increases.
    Premium Beautiful Corset is the best way to help you keeping in the right posture. Waist nipper  support your back, 



    waist nipper of Premium Beautiful


    Hurry, Promo ends 15th March 2012!


    sms/call: saimma, +60124145595

    email: ammi_daffodils@yahoo.com

    shipment are provided all over the country =)
    Most of us work at a desk or on a computer, and it’s very easy to slip into poor sitting habits. If your body posture is not aligned, eventually you will experience pain. Make sure you follow proper techniques for sitting, standing, and lifting.

    Exercises to Strengthen Your Back Muscles

    Any type of exercise will benefit you by improving muscle endurance and increasing strength. Exercises that strengthen your core are the most helpful for improving and building the muscles that lead to good posture. Your core is your torso – shoulders to hips – the source of all your strength to your limbs.


                  GOOD LUCK!

    Tiada ulasan:

    Catat Ulasan